NOT GOOD HOSPITALITY AT ALL........
I was a big fan of this restaurant specially of the Jama Masjid Branch but after today, I am not anymore.. They say that they are among top restaurants in Asia but when you go into the restaurant they are not even close to any local restaurant.. I had went today with my frnd & had a very bad experience..
1. You have to share the table with someone else.. A World class restaurant asks you to share your table with others while you are seated & having food.. looks awkward!!!!
2. Even when the restaurant is vacant still you are forced to sit at the corner chairs of the table (if u ar 2 ppl sitting on a 4 or 6 seater table) because they want more customers to accommodate.. They kept on forcing us to shift to the corner till the time we shifted.. They didnt even asked what we would like to have n all but directly started saying to shift at the corner of the table..
3. Asia's top restaurant gives you the glasses to drink water which are not even cleaned properly.. There was some food that was there on the outer side of the glass.. Disgusting!!
4. Asia's top restaurant gives you the spoons which still has lemon on the surface.. Not cleaned properly..
5. I ordered tandoori roti which has some hair like thing sticking to its surface..
6. Last but not the least.. when I finished my lunch, the person asked me.. "Have you finished having lunch or do you need something else..". When I said "no I dont need anything"; he immediately told me then you get up from the table & pay the bill at the counter.... WTF.. are you serving to a beggar or to a genuine customer who cant even sit for a second after having the food.....
ITS DISGUSTING & KAREEM"S HAS STARTED TO LOOK ONLY FOR THE MONEY RATHER THAN SUSTAINING THE FAME FOR WHICH IT IS KNOWN.. NOT A KARIM'S FAN ANYMORE N WILL NEVER VISIT AGAIN THERE!!!!!